CURB's Top Gas Cases
CURB is involved in a number of cases throughout the year. Below are links to CURB filings in several major cases. You can also reach our archives page to view previous dockets CURB has filed pleadings in.
15-GIMG-343-GIG In the Matter of a General Investigation Regarding the Acceleration of Replacement of Natural Gas Pipelines Constructed of Obsolete Materials Considered to be a Safety Risk.
- CURB's Brief on Jurisdiction
- CURB's Petition for Reconsideration and/or Clarification
- Direct Testimony of Andrea Crane on Behalf of CURB
- Direct Testimony of Edward McGee on Behalf of CURB
- Redacted Post-Hearing Brief of CURB
15-GIMX-344-GIV In the Matter of a General Investigation into the Appropriateness of Certain Sections of the Kansas Corporation Commission's Electric and Natural Gas Billing Standards (Billing Standards) Related to On-Premises Collections.
- CURB's Recommendations Regarding Investigation Procedures
- CURB's Response to Commission-Directed Questions
17-KGSG-455-ACT In the Matter of the Application of Kansas Gas Service, a Division of ONE Gas, Inc. for Approval of an Accounting Order to Track Expenses Associated with the Investigating, Testing, Monitoring, Remediating and Other Work Performed at the Manufactured Gas Plant Sites Managed by Kansas Gas Service.