seal of the State of Kansas  
Citizens' Utility Ratepayer Board (CURB)

Utility Assistance for age 60 and over.

List of requirements:

  • Photo Identification
  • Social Security Card
  • Proof of Income (Social Security Income Statement)
  • Bill that needs payment

Contact: Anita at Let's Help Inc. for an appointment
(785) 234-6208 (Please have patience, her mailbox may be full and you will need to keep trying.)

Let's Help Inc. serves Shawnee county and the surrounding area.